Sunday, April 1, 2012

How to transfer the dstt save data?

    I usually be asked that how to transfer the flash card save data?

    For example: If you use an r4 right now, and play the pokemon, then you bought a new flash card dstt, and want to use the dstt to play the save rom which you have played on r4, how to? Copy the sav. to dstt directly? No, that is no effect.... Another example: This is from the yahoo answer, "My DS broken, so I downloaded an emulator (Desmume) in order to continue playing through Pokémon HeartGold. However, my sister lent me her DS, so I want to transfer the .sav file which has been saved on the computer due to my playing the game on the emulator back onto the microSD card which goes in the DSTT cart. But, when I simply drag the .sav file from Desmume's Battery folder onto the microSD card, then load the game on the DSTT, it loads the save file which was on the card before I started playing on the emulator. How do I get the current save file onto the DSTT?"

OK, let's solve these questions together. We can't use the same sav files in different flash cart or emulator, we need a transfer tools named: DS Save Tools.

Step 1: Download the tools here: DS Save Tools

Step 2: Unzip the file and start it


Step 3: Click the "OPEN" to lead the save file which you want transfer


Step 4: Select the "Output" and the "Type", "Size" ect.



Step 5: Click the "CHANGE", then done!


Attention: Because R4i Gold 3DS / R4i gold / R4DS use the wood kernel, the wood kernel is develop with "AKRPG", if you need to transfer the save data to these 3 cards, choose the type "AKRPG". And for the DSTwo, choose "DSONE".

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment