Friday, August 14, 2015

3DS Tutorial! Playing region locked games on SKY3DS!

Hi there! I'm sure you've all heard of the SKY3DS, a flashcart that allows the playing of 3DS Roms! Before I go any further, I should say I do not condone to piracy, and you would not be able to play region locked games otherwise. Back to the topic, I would like to show you how you can play region locked games using SKY3DS, including any clones of it! This makes use of the regionthree 3DS exploit, in combination with the webkit exploit.

REQUIREMENTS:
A SKY3DS Flashcart, hat is still capable of holding games.
A PC
A MICRO SD/SDHC CARD
A working internet connection, on your PC and 3DS
A method to transfer files to and from the SD Card and the flash cart.


First of all , you'll have to have a SKY3DS,

www.game4deal.com

You'll also need to be on a supported firmware (V9.9-26. ). Next, you'll need to have the roms you wish to play. Follow the procedure using the SKY3DS PC software to move the rom onto the flashcart. It can be any region, and *may also play in the language of your region, no extra effort needed! After that, you will have to download the regionthree files, and place them on the root of your SD card. Once you have that all done, Stick it into your 3DS and turn it on!

Once your 3DS is turned on, make sure the region locked game you wish to play is selected. Open up the Download & Play application, then immediately go back to the home screen. After that, without closing the Download & Play application, open up the browser. Go to this URL: http://go.gateway-3ds.com/ This is the gateway exploit page, but we are using it to load up some exploit files that will skip region checking altogether and load your game!

Finally, after you run the exploit in your browser, the exploit should trigger and your game will begin to load! It *may even load in your system language. I used PuyoPuyo Tetris for example, and despite being a japanese game, it loaded with the menus in english! I also used a rom for the japanese release of Pokemon X, and it played just fine, with a few things (Menus, items, and places) in english! If you were unsuccessful in doing this, please let me know in the comments below, and I'd be glad to help! (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for wasted SKY3DS slots, or damage to your 3DS. I will however be glad to help and give advice/directions to possibly resolve such issues if they arise!)
Please tell me if I was unclear on anything in the comments, and I'll be sure to edit my post and explain it more in depth. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment